Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Gold Star Husband

I dropped Steve off at the Oakland airport yesterday morning at the crack of dawn so he could fly out to Utah a few days ahead of me and help my parents unpack from their big move from Pleasant View to Daybreak. What a good man I'm married to...willing to fly out and spend multiple days with his parents-in-law and my sisters...and their kids. Can you see why I love this guy? The best part of our time apart this week is the constant calls/emails/pictures/texts I'm getting updating me on what task he's currently working on. It makes me sad he gets to spend more time with my family than I do this week but not when I get pictures like this one:

This pic came in an email that said "I'm selling a bunch of stuff for your parents on craigslist including you and your sister's wedding dresses. He looks so lovely in my sister's veil. And his Sundance t-shirt. And his wriststrong bracelet. And his Prada glasses. Honey, you're all over the fashion-map today.

3 comments:

Steve said...

Don't hate me because I'm beautiful!

Suzy said...

THAT IS GREAT! Steve is a real trooper through all this moving stuff. We miss you Bets!! Can't wait til you come out in 1 day!!!

julia said...

aw, pretty steve. maybe if he wore the dress people will pay more for it. maybe..