Friday, April 3, 2009

Guilty.

My lotion mysteriously disappeared off our dresser last weekend and I didn't understand how it got lost. It had been sitting there since we moved in. I use it every morning. I put it back in the same spot. We searched everywhere...in our drawers, under the dresser, under the bed, in all the bathroom drawers and cabinets but nothing. So, of course, I accused Steve of doing something with it. And, of course, he vehemently denied my accusations. Well, I just got this in my email:


Turns out Steve "accidentally" put it in his toolbox. Riiiiiiight.

8 comments:

Steve said...

I was framed!!!! framed I tell you!!!

Betsy said...

I didn't even know you had a "toolbox."

Anonymous said...

This happened with my pocketknife while I was in Utah. I tried looking in all of Johanna's clutter containers, but no dice. Then the other day Johanna found it in the one I hadn't checked, though she claims to have no knowledge of how it got there.

Suzy said...

Hahahaha...that's a great pic. We still love you Steve.

michelle said...

That's funny.

Shawn said...

Steve has a toolbox? And one that he uses regularly enough to "misplace" items in? Mind blowing.

Steve said...

its more of a tool bin, so its easy to misplace things.

Judy Neil said...

aha ha ha ha ha ha