Saturday, November 14, 2009

Steve, celebrity look-a-like

Steve gets called out for looking like a few different celebrities these days. It started a few years back with a couple of my best friends, Naomi & Michelle, deciding Steve looked exactly like Jack Black after they met him for the first time.
Then last season a new cast member showed up on Saturday Night Live named Bobby Moynihan. That's when our friend Corinne decided Steve sorta looked like him.
The most recent declaration of celebrity look-a-like-ness was last weekend when I posted this sexy picture of Steve drinking a milkshake at In-N-Out on Facebook.
My younger sister Suzy said Steve looks like Jeffery Dean Morgan. Yeah, I didn't know who that was either but here he is.
Then I realized that he's the actor that played Denny Duquette on Grey's Anatomy. AKA the most annoying character ever on a television show in the history of television ever of all time. Maybe this picture will remind you.
Don't worry honey...you're 10 times hotter than all of them.

3 comments:

corinne said...

is it me that you are referring to that thinks steve looks like Bobby Moynihan? Because if not, then add me to this list! But Steve is WAY HOTTER than him for sure!

Suzy said...

You have such a famous husband!! He really is hotter than all those guys though...Love you Steve!

Betsy said...

Corinne that's right! It was you who said that at Greg & Judy's reception! I couldn't, for the life of me, remember who made that comment but it was you! I'm updating my post right now. :)