Wednesday, February 1, 2012

18 months (AKA 1.5 years)

Charlie turned 18 months old on Monday. We've spent pretty much every minute with this little dude for the past year and a half and it's been the best experience of our lives.We're about to add another little one to our brood any day now and sometimes I feel sad that our days with just little Charlie are numbered. Am I allowed to be honest about that? I'm excited for baby girl and I know in a few months I'll be writing a blog about how I can't imagine our family without her but today, right now, I want to relish in all that our family is at this moment. It's perfect. Charlie is so rad. At 18 months he's constant entertainment. He's funny. He's talking. He's copying us. He's brave. He's sensitive. He's loyal. He's loving. He's so so so cute. He's obnoxious. He's running. He's eating more. He loves his friends. He loves animals. He loves to give us kisses and he also loves to kiss himself in the mirror. His daddy is his best friend in the world. We are so lucky he's ours.

1 comment:

Steve said...

I love how he calls us both da-da. How you and him scream during dinner. I love how he runs so fast. I love how he throws a ball down our front stairs as well as various trucks. But most of all I love our little family. It's going to be crazy these next few months but we'll get through it. The only thing I'm nervous about is dressing baby girl.